Friday, January 25, 2013

Ashtyn turns one!

My niece turned one this week and her mom asked me to do her pictures. It was so much fun doing these pictures! She is the youngest of four kids and the FIRST girl.  My sister has wanted a little girl so bad, and after buying nothing but blue for almost six years.....well, you can see for yourself that she is having a ball with pink,pink and MORE pink! haha...I walked into her house and just started laughing. I knew she would have that baby this decked out!

This was my first time shooting a one-year-old that wasn't my own child-it is NOT easy to get these pictures.  They are mobile, have zero attention span and no clue(or care for that matter) of what you are trying to achieve-but we got some darling shots and I learned a lot!  This was also my first time shooting against a bright white background-which threw me and my camera for a loop at the beginning. The pinks kept looking red, but I got it figured out-I need more practice on taking photographs of little ones!  


Love this little girly-girl! (Let's all hope for her mother's sake that she does grow up to be a girly-girl and not a tomboy....because with three rough and tumble brothers above her, the latter seems like a real possibility!;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers